CHCS Writing Center at the HPD Library
Need help writing a paper?
Students in the College of Health Care Sciences can make an appointment with a writing coach for assistance. Meet with a coach online or in-person at the HPD Library.
Exam Master Updates
New and enhanced Exam Master OnLine user features include:
- Create user exams/studies from various outlines, topics and subjects (currently users must choose a single outline)
- Create exams from missed questions (NEW)
- Receive a score report (including strengths and weaknesses) from sessions accessed in study mode (NEW)
- In system email messaging (NEW)
- Enhanced dashboard provides easy access to recently created user exams and score reports
You may take an exam without a free personal account, but you will not be able to view personal progress reports or construct tests out of unseen or previously incorrectly answered questions. Log in or create a free personal account now (see form at right after clicking on the above link) to get the full PAEasy experience!