NSU Academic Programs Style Guides
When the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) is used as an academic center's style guide, it is always the primary source. However, several academic centers have their own guides that help clarify certain formatting issues for assignments, dissertations, etc.
Center for Psychological Studies
Dissertation Guidelines (2011)
Farquhar College of Arts and Sciences
Fischler School of Education:
- Formatting Standard Assignments for FSE (2010)
- Format Guide for the Applied Dissertation (2012)
- Templates on the ARC Research and Dissertations page. -- qualitative, quantitative, mixed methods, program evaluation templates
- Applied Dissertation Procedures Manual
- Academic Resource links from the Applied Research Center's site
- Quick Guide to the Dissertation Process-- Sylvia Anton -- for FSE dissertation advisees
H. Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship
Graduate School of Computer and Information Science
Graduate School of Human and Social Services
SHSS uses a variety of formats including APA, MLA, and Chicago styles.
Links to schedule, exam questions, dissertation guidelines, internship and practicum information for Marriage and Family Therapy
- The DCAR Dissertation Guide
This page has:
- Links to NSU academic program style guides.