1. Work in small groups of 2-4.
2. In each group, select someone with a smartphone / mobile device as the team leader.
3. On the smartphone, go to socrative.com
4. Click on "student login," enter the room name code provided by the librarian, and click "join."
5. Next, enter a team name of your choice for your group. (Keep it appropriate!) Then, click "Done."
For each question, work together to determine the correct answer. The questions will ask you to use a specific library resources to locate materials. Some questions may also ask you to find a scholarly full text article as well as select a correct response in the app.
If you need to find an article, make sure you write down the one that you found on your worksheet before submitting your response online. (Otherwise, the question will disappear.)
If you are in Computer Lab A, use ff13fa3f
If you are in Computer Lab B, use 2c245b2f