- Use the databases listed on this page for subject searching.
- These resources allow you to search multiple journals at once for articles on your topic.
- Need help using the databases? Check out our Database Search Tips guide
- If the full-text article is not available right there next to the citation/abstract, use the Find It link to locate it.
- If the database does not provide a limiter/filter option for peer-reviewed articles, use Ulrichsweb to confirm if an article is from a peer reviewed journal.
CINAHL Complete is a comprehensive source of full-text for nursing & allied health journals, providing full text for more than 1,300 journals indexed in CINAHL.
National Library of Medicine's bibliographic database, contains over 20 million citations from 1946 to the present.
Note: If you prefer, you can also search MEDLINE via the PubMED or OVID search interfaces.