APhA’s PharmacyLibrary offers instructors access to exclusive resources including:
- Active Learning Exercises instructor view. The instructor view includes rubrics, answer keys, teaching pearls of wisdom, downloads, and more.
- Case study answer keys. These are found in the supplementary materials tab for each case study that has available answers.
- PowerPoints and instructor guides for the following books: The Handbook of Nonprescription Drugs, Pharmacy Ethics, Medication Errors, Building Core Competencies in Pharmacy Informatics, Cultural Competence in Pharmacy Practice, and Spanish for the Pharmacy Professional.
To request instructor access:
- Go to the APhA Pharmacy Library and log in to NSU Library resources with your SharkID and password.
- Click on the Sign in to your personal account/Register link at the top right corner of the homepage.
- If you have an APhA account, sign in using your APhA account under Existing User, and contact APhA support.
- If you do not have an APhA account, follow the instructions under New User to create an online account.
You do not have to be an APhA member to create an account or access the instructor materials.
- After creating your account and logging in, please contact APhA requesting instructor access.
- APhA staff will verify your request and enable instructor access within two business days.
- Once you receive verification that instructor access has been granted, you may access all the materials available for instructors.