Audiovisual Library of International Law
- This United Nations resource consists of historic archives, a lecture series, and a research library of international law sources.
DagDok - A Guide to United Nations Documentation
- This useful resource was created by the Dag Hammarskjöld Library at Uppsala University Library, Sweden. It provides an overview of the history and structure of the UN, and includes many links to official UN websites as well as to other databases.
Daily List of UN Documents
- Updated daily M-F, this site contains a list of the latest UN documents. Many of the documents offer links to electronic copies (PDF) in all languages. Just click on the letter code for the language you want to retrieve.
UN Member States On the Record
- "A new research tool which facilitates research on the work and actions of each Member State, and makes information more accessible and easy to find. Information available for each Member State includes the key documents related to its membership in the United Nations, statements made before the principal organs, draft resolutions sponsored, periodic reports submitted on human rights conventions, and more."
Researching the United Nations : Finding the Organization's Internal Resource Trails
- Descriptions of, and links to, the most important finding tools for United Nations documents. Compiled by Linda Tashbook, the Foreign International Comparative Law Librarian at the University Of Pittsburgh School Of Law's Barco Law Library.
- "UNCTADstat ... provides free access to comprehensive statistical time series and indicators essential for the analysis of world trade, development, and interrelated issues in the areas of finance, technology, investment and durable development."
United Nations Diplomatic Conferences
- "This website provides access to the official records of a series of diplomatic conferences, convoked by the United Nations in order to negotiate and adopt several treaties based on drafts worked out by the International Law Commission and considered by the Sixth (Legal) Committee of the General Assembly." Coverage currently ranges from the 1958 Conference on the Law of the Sea to the Conference on the Establishment of an International Criminal Court, 1998.
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Everything about the UN's climate change convention in one spot!
United Nations Information Center, Washington, D.C.
- The United Nations Information Center in Washington, D.C. "serves as the focal point for UN news and information to advance understanding of the UN and its work, and ... serve[s] as a resource for United States government officials, NGOs, civil-society organizations and the American people."
United Nations Legal Publications Global Search
- Allows for full-text searching of any or all of the following: ILC documents, Proceedings of diplomatic conferences, Summaries of ICJ judgments, Reports of international arbitral awards, Repertory of practice of UN organs, and/or UN juridical yearbook.
United Nations Television on YouTube
- "The United Nations Channel features videos on a wide range of global topics including climate change, development, human rights and peace and security. United Nations Television also provides daily coverage of events, briefings and meetings at the United Nations headquarters in New York."