ResearcherID is a global, multi-disciplinary scholarly research community.
With a unique identifier assigned to each author in ResearcherID, you can
eliminate author misidentification and view an author’s citation metrics
instantly. Search the registry to find collaborators, review publication lists
and explore how research is used around the world.
With the latest release of ResearcherID, members can now seamlessly exchange data between their ResearcherID and ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor Identifier) profiles.
ResearcherID users can manage their profiles and select what information within their ResearcherID account should be sent to ORCID.
• Save time by updating your profile once from one site and cascading to the other.
• Easily access and manage all of your research in one convenient place.
ResearcherID and ORCID are complementary attribution identifiers, and it is essential that scholarly authors and researchers have both. ORCID is a platform-agnostic identifier, whereas the ResearcherID identifier is specific to Thomson Reuters.
With ResearcherID, you can:
• Manage your publication profile
• Track your times cited counts and h-index
• Identify potential collaborators from around the globe
• Publicly showcase your published work ount should be sent to ORCID.
Integration with Web of Science:
Information in ResearcherID will can be shared with Web of Science to make papers by a specific researcher easier
to find. Learn more: