Books are ususally a great reference for research and papers. Watch the video below on how to find a book using the library's Novacat catalog.
- After watching the video, open a new browser and navigate to NovaCat.
- Run a keyword search on the topic of your choice.
- What is the material type of the first result? Is it a print book, e-book, or a web resource? What is a quick way to tell?
- Find the first print book in your results.
- Is it available?
- If available, would you be able to check it out? Why or why not?