Use EndNote's Cite While You Write (CWYW) feature to insert citations and automatically create a bibliography as you write your paper. When you install the software, an EndNote Toolbar is added to your word processing software.
EndNote Toolbar Windows
EndNote Toolbar Mac
Use Cite While You Write (CWYW) to:
- Find and select citations and insert them into your manuscript.
- Reformat your entire paper and bibliography with one click. Choose from thousands of available styles.
- Edit citations to add information such as a page number, or remove a reference from a group of citations.
- Cite references from both online and desktop versions of EndNote
- CWYW is compatible with EndNote online and desktop. Start a document using your library in one environment, then switch to teh other under Preferences.