Search and attach the PDFs for the references already in your EndNote Library. When EndNote locates a PDF, it automatically downloads and attaches the PDF to the corresponding EndNote record. Note: This will not work for all PDFs.
1. If you have not already done so, set-up EndNote to find full-text here
2. On the EndNote toolbar, select References > Find Full Text > Authenticate
3. Login with your NSU user ID and password
4. Select the references in your library that you want to find the full text
5. Select References > Find Full Text > Find Full Text
...or you can right click on a reference in your library and select Find Full Text > Find Full Text (or Authenticate)
...or you can click on the Find Full Text button in the top menu bar
1st time must authenticate into library resources
6. Click on the OK for the copyright disclaimer
7. Results will be listed on the lower left side of the screen (the search may take a few minutes)
8. Look for the paperclip icon next to the references with the attached PDF
EndNote can try to locate and download the full-text PDF of your references, if the full-text is available through the library's subscription databases or for free on the web.
Note: EndNote typically will not find ALL PDFs