- Use the databases listed on this page to begin your search for scholarly articles.
- These resources allow you to search multiple journals at once for articles on your topic.
- Need help using the databases? Check out our Database Search Tips guide
- If the full-text article is not available right there next to the citation/abstract, use the Find It link to locate it.
- If the database does not provide a limiter/filter option for peer-reviewed articles, use Ulrichsweb to confirm if an article is from a peer reviewed journal.
National Library of Medicine's bibliographic database, contains over 20 million citations from 1946 to the present.
Note: If you prefer, you can also search MEDLINE via the PubMED or OVID search interfaces
Covers health sciences, alternative/complementary, 17 allied health disciplines and nursing. Full text for nearly 770 of the 4,500 journals indexed, dating back to 1937.
Other Recommended Article Databases