The library subscribes to Audio-Digest podcasts for the following specialty areas - Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Oncology, Opthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, & Urology.
Login : After you authenticate through the above link, the current shared username & password will be revealed. For security purposes the login information may change without notice, so just click to view the current credentials.
Directions For Use
1. Log In to Audio Digest using the shared institutional login information.
2. Click the "My Programs" link.
3. Choose your discipline and the year you are looking for.
4. Choose your episode's title.
5. "Listen to Audio" contains the mp3 podcasts. Right click (or Ctl+Click for Macs) on the title you want and choose the option "Save Link As [Firefox]", "Save Target As [Chrome, IE]" or "Open With iTunes [Safari]".
6. Open the mp3 file in your program of choice.
Caution: As everyone is using a common account, the list of chosen MP3 Casts on the “RECENTLY VIEWED” page may change based on what another person using the same account does (and what you do may change what they see).