These are business databases, but you can find articles on leadership and management that also have implications for education.
Videos on locating tests and measurements;
- Overview (4 min.)
- Obtaining permission to use published and unpublished instruments (6 min.)
- Providing permissions to use (3 min.)
- Reviews and copies of actual instruments (4 min. 45 sec.)
Videos on databases with tests:
- CInAHL (1 min. 15 sec.)
- ERIC (2 min.)
- HAPI (2 min. 45 sec.)
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses database (5 min. 15 sec.)
- PsycINFO (3 min. 30 sec.)
- Web of Science (1 min. 45 sec.)
Journals on higher education topics may have applications for community colleges even if they have a broader focus.
Peeer Reviewed Journals:
Also see the books on higher education for perspectives that will also be useful in the community college context.