These are business databases, but you can find articles on leadership and management that also have implications for education.
Videos on locating tests and measurements;
- Overview (4 min.)
- Obtaining permission to use published and unpublished instruments (6 min.)
- Providing permissions to use (3 min.)
- Reviews and copies of actual instruments (4 min. 45 sec.)
Videos on databases with tests:
- CInAHL (1 min. 15 sec.)
- ERIC (2 min.)
- HAPI (2 min. 45 sec.)
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses database (5 min. 15 sec.)
- PsycINFO (3 min. 30 sec.)
- Web of Science (1 min. 45 sec.)
There are not that many e-sources specifically for school business leadership topics, but you can try topics pertaining to school administration or look in the education and business databases to the left. You can also look at more general sources in the tabs for educational leadership that may also have article or papers with this specific focus.