Alvin Sherman Library workshops are open to students in any department or program.
To attend an online session, click on the link in the event listing.
Video on Using Library Resources & Services in Education
Click on this image to see a PPT tutorial on how to search the education databases. Scroll down to see videos!
Need videos on specific topics?
Getting Start with This Site
- View the video on this page for an overview of library services and searching ERIC.
- Books/Articles/Web Resources provides you with the links to locate these types of resources provided via the Alvin Sherman Library.
- Search Tips for EC 620 provides you with links to several pages with information that will help with class assignments.
- How to... provides information on using various library resources and services.
- Cite Your Sources provides some quick examples of how to use APA formatting as well as a link to a more comprehensive site.