HPD Inter-Library Loan and Document Delivery (ILLIAD) Service
Misuse or abuse of the HPD ILL/DocDel Service may result in blocked privleges and/or disciplinary action.
Alumni & Clinical Faculty
- All requests are subject to approval
- Alumni & Clinical Faculty Patrons are limited to a maximum of five (5) requests per week
- Alumni & Clinical Faculty Patrons may order Articles and Scanned book chapters only (no books are loaned).
- Only requests that are available from our NSU collections or from a "free" lending library will be filled
- Alumni & Clinical Faculty Patrons should contact the ILL/DocDel office to create and/or verify their account status
- Scanned Chapters from books are restricted as follows : No more than one (1) chapter per week or 10% of the whole work may be delivered to the same patron within 12 months
- Other restrictions may apply
- All requests are subject to Fair Use and/or Copyright restrictions and are usually handled in accordance to the National Commission on New Technological Uses (CONTU) Guidelines