The EWC has only 25 appointment slots available each week to serve students in all programs in the College of Health Care Sciences, and those appointment slots fill up on a first-come-first-served basis.
CLICK HERE to view Lori, Gary, and Dana's calendar of availability. CLICK HERE to email Maureen to schedule an appointment.
Email one of the coaches below to schedule an appointment. In your email message, please include the following information:
- A range of days/times you are free to meet.
- Your program, class, and professor's name.
- A brief description of the type of help you need (writing help, citation help).
- When signing up for an online appointment, please make sure you will have access to a computer on that day. You will not be able to use your phone or an iPad to meet with a coach online!
- Appointments are 50 minutes long.
- ALL TIMES are EST.
- Avoid procrastination. Schedule an appointment early in your writing process so you are able to get an appointment before the slots are filled. Due to time constraints, coaches do not provide last-minute/emergency sessions, if slots are already filled.