Receive Alumni Access to Library Resources: Dissertations

info question Facebook Twitter user Ask Skip the menu to the main content

Get a Copy of Your NSU MARP, Applied Dissertation or Practicum:

The NSU MARPs (Major Applied Research Projects), Practicums & Applied Dissertation database, along with its contents, is available to current NSU students, faculty and staff.

As an alumnus, if you wish to obtain a copy of your own Abraham S. Fischler College of Education MARP, Applied Dissertation or Practicum, please download the Document Request Form (PDF) below and carefully follow the instructions therein. The form must be fully completed, notarized, and mailed to the address specified.