To view on iPad or mobile:
- Create a new account under My Access Pharmacy to view on iPad mobile devices or save multimedia (Includes NAPLEX review)
- 1. Go to the Access Pharmacy database from a regular computer and create an account in My Access Pharmacy. This username and password will be what you use to enter Access Pharmacy on your phone or iPad.
2. Close the browser for Access Pharmacy and logout.
3. Open m.accesspharmacy.com on your iPad or phone. You will see a login for username and password. Login using the ones you created in your My Access Pharmacy account.
4. Bookmark the database on your device.
- Requires Internet Explorer and Adobe Flash Player
- Will not work on iPad
- If it doesn't open, look for a yellow bar at the top of the window to install ActiveX (Adobe Flash)
- Submit cases using Fellowship Code: 850367
- ALPSP Best New Journal Award
- Largest international repository of clinical cases online
- Register a new account
- Practice for the NAPLEX
- Study at your own speed
Genetics Education - new resource from NLM
Clinical Key - NEW all-in-one resource includes:
- Procedures Consult
Books for P1s:
Questions about Downloading books:
- Sections from R2 Library can be emailed to yourself so that you can read offline.
- Sections from Access Medicine can be downloaded to your mobile device to read offline.
- All Ebooks allow you to print any section
Access Medicine eBook Library
Read the current issue:
Pharmacy Licensure & Review Materials
Boards of Pharmacy by state and country (NABP)
Review materials for pharmacy exams, NAPLEX available at the HPD Library
- Comprehensive review for NAPLEX
- NAPLEX practice exam (180 questions)
Professional Organizations: Florida
State and County Organizations:
Professional Organizations: Puerto Rico
Professional Organizations: U.S.
Please comment if you would like additonal organizations to be listed.
NEW PRINT & EBOOKS:
2013 should come out soon- look for it in Access Pharmacy sometime in October 2012!
New Reserve Books
NOW Available: iPads for checkout!
iPad2s, iPad3s, New iPad Mini are now available for checkout at the Front Desk.
Call 954-262-3122 to reserve an iPad/tablet for checkout.
You may also request the Galaxy tablet.
Medical Devices and Patents
Follow or Friend HPD Library
Ask a Librarian
Ask us anything!