Follow or Friend HPD Library
NOW Available: iPads for checkout!
iPad2s, iPad3s, New iPad Mini are now available for checkout at the Front Desk.
Call 954-262-3122 to reserve an iPad/tablet for checkout.
You may also request the Galaxy tablet.
Medical Devices and Patents
This guide is designed to help you get started with your research. You will find these pages useful in navigating through NSU's vast amount of resources to find those that are most useful to your area of study.
Use the tabs above or the table of contents to navigate this site. If you need assistance, please contact me--I'm here to help! If you see a need for additional information or ways to improve this subject guide, I encourage you to submit a comment or contact me directly.
Stop by and chat if you're on campus, or give me a call if you're far away!
To view on iPad or mobile:
- Create a new account under My Access Pharmacy to view on iPad mobile devices or save multimedia (Includes NAPLEX review)
- 1. Go to the Access Pharmacy database from a regular computer and create an account in My Access Pharmacy. This username and password will be what you use to enter Access Pharmacy on your phone or iPad. 2. Close the browser for Access Pharmacy and logout. 3. Open m.accesspharmacy.com on your iPad or phone. You will see a login for username and password. Login using the ones you created in your My Access Pharmacy account. 4. Bookmark the database on your device.
- Requires Internet Explorer and Adobe Flash Player
- Will not work on iPad
- If it doesn't open, look for a yellow bar at the top of the window to install ActiveX (Adobe Flash)
- Submit cases using Fellowship Code: 850367
- ALPSP Best New Journal Award
- Largest international repository of clinical cases online
Clinical Key - All-in-one resource includes:
- Procedures Consult
- Register a new account
- Practice for the NAPLEX
- Study at your own speed
- Pillbox was developed by the National Library of Medicine to aid in the identification of unknown solid dosage pharmaceuticals.
- The system combines high-resolution images of tablets and capsules with appearance information (imprint, shape, color, etc.) to enable users to visually search for and identify an unknown solid dosage pharmaceutical.
Have a need to know?
Ask Us Anything!