Director of Reference
Alvin Sherman Library
- Last Updated Mar 26, 2014
Assistive Technology resources at the Alvin Sherman Library
- Last Updated Aug 5, 2013
A guide to the Genealogy resources at the Alvin Sherman Library
- Last Updated Jan 3, 2014
The subject guide to Small Business provides information on resources available from the Alvin Sherman Library, both in the library and online, related to Small Business. The subject guide covers books, reference sources, articles and Web sites.
The Many Faces of George Washington
- Last Updated Oct 15, 2012
The Many Faces of George Washington is a national traveling panel exhibition that examines the multi-dimensional, real-life man behind the myth.
- ACRL/Harvard Leadership Institute
Cambridge, MA, 2003
- M.A. (Art History)
New York, 1978
- M.S. (Library Science)
New York, 1976
- B.A. (History)
Queens College, City Univeristy of New York
New York, 1975
- American Library Association
- Association of College and Research Libraries
- Treasures of Florida Libraries: A Celebration of Rare and Unique Materials. Ft. Lauderdale: Florida Center for the Book, 1994. With William E. Brown, Jr.
- The Henry Pettit Edward Young Collection at the University of Colorado at Boulder, Libraries. Boulder, CO: The University Libraries, 1989. With James May.
- "Behind the Scenes: The Legal and Contractual Aspects of Booking Exhibits and Presenters in a Library." in Bringing the Arts into the Library Edited by Carol Smallwood. Chicago: ALA Editions, 2013. With Sarah Cisse.
- “Desperate Times, Desperate Measures: The Great Depression and Florida Libraries.” Florida Libraries v. 51 no. 2 (Fall 2008) p. 4-8.
“In Flew Enza.” American Libraries v. 38 no. 11 (December 2007) p. 50-3.
- “Providing Reference in a Joint-Use Library.” Internet Reference Services Quarterly Vol. 9, no. 1/ 2, 2004. pp. 111-128. With Johanna Tunon.
- “Staffing challenges for a joint-use library: the Nova Southeastern University and Broward County experience.” Resource Sharing & Information Networks, 15(1/2), 131-150. With Harriett MacDougall.
- "Treasures of Florida Libraries: A Celebration of Rare and Unique Materials." Florida Libraries. Vol. 37, no. 10, December, 1994, pp. 394-395, 402. With William E. Brown, Jr.
- "Mold at Norlin Library." Colorado Libraries. Vol. 17, no. 1, March, 1991. pp. 35-36. With Lori Arp.
- "Mold at Norlin Library." CU in the Library. Spring, 1991. p. 2. With Lori Arp.
- "The University of Colorado Libraries Preservation Planning Program." Colorado Libraries. Vol. 16, no. 2, June, 1990. p. 124.
- "Strategies for Coping with Government Documents as Rare Books." Documents to the People. Chicago: GODORT Round Table, ALA. Vol. 16, no. 4, December, 1988. pp. 178-179.
In addition, numerous book reviews for CHOICE. 1987-to date