Reserve a study room online!
4 Person Rooms:
- Study rooms 2057, 2065, 2066, 3016, 3039, 3046, 3047, 3061, 3062, 3063, and 3064 can be checked out to single users.
- Individuals always have access to study carrels available on the west side of the second, third and fourth floor study areas.
8 Person Rooms:
- Study rooms 2051, 3008, 3009, 3010, 3011, 3012, 3057, and 4010
- REQUIRES at least TWO or more group members to be physically present at the Circulation Desk at the time of check out.
10 Person Rooms:
- Study rooms 2056, 2058, and 4011
- REQUIRES at least THREE or more group members to be physically present at the Circulation Desk at the time of check out
Shark Survival Week - Get Your Geek On!
Extended Library Hours
Monday, April 21, 2014
Saturday, May 3, 2014
The Alvin Sherman Library will be open from 7am until 12am (midnight) every day during that time.
The circulation of all items will be available during these extended hours.